Saints Row 4 held off Splinter Cell Blacklist to retain the top spot on the UK all formats all prices chart during the week ended August 31.
The Tom Clancy game was a non-mover at No.2, ahead of the week's highest new entry, PS3 and PC release Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Disney Infinity fell one place to No.4, while Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition rounded off the top five.
New entries Rayman Legends and Madden NFL 25 took the next two spots, ahead of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Payday 2 and FIFA 13.
Lost Planet 3 debuted at No.26, two spots above fellow new entry Killer is Dead.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10
- 01. Saints Row 4 (Deep Silver)
- 02. Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- 03. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Square Enix)
- 04. Disney Infinity (Disney)
- 05. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 06. Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- 07. Madden NFL 25 (EA)
- 08. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- 09. Payday 2 (505 Games)
- 10. FIFA 13 (EA)