Saints Row 4 debuted at No.1 on the UK all formats all prices chart in a busy week for new releases.
The open-world action game enjoyed the fourth biggest launch of the year so far (behind Tomb Raider, BioShock Infinite and The Last of Us), but failed to match the opening week sales of Saints Row: The Third, according to retail monitor GfK Chart-Track.
Saints Row 4 topped the chart ahead of fellow new releases Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Disney Infinity. Elsewhere, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified debuted at No.10, while Wii U exclusive The Wonderful 101 entered the chart at No.22.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10
- 01. Saints Row 4 (Deep Silver)
- 02. Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- 03. Disney Infinity (Disney)
- 04. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- 05. Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- 06. FIFA 13 (EA)
- 07. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- 08. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- 09. The Last of Us (Sony)
- 10. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (Take-Two)