Microsoft has confirmed over 20 games are targeted to be available for Xbox One on launch day.
Microsoft also announced that all pre-ordered Xbox One consoles will come with FIFA 14 in Europe at no extra cost.
Microsoft has previously claimed it will spend as much as $1 billion on games deals and R&D during the next generation. Already it has major partnerships lined up, such as the Microsoft-exclusive game Titanfall (PC, 360 and Xbox One) as well as timed-exclusive Battlefield 4 DLC.
Microsoft expects to release its new console in November, though its initial target of 21 release countries has been narrowed to 13.
Xbox One launch titles include:
- Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
- Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
- FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
- Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
- Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
- NBA LIVE 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
- Peggle 2 (Popcap, Electronic Arts)
- Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
- Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
- Zumba Fitness: World Party (ZoŽ Mode, Majesco)
Update: Sony has confirmed 15 games for the PS4 launch lineup, with a total of 33 titles to hit retail by the end of December 2013. PS4 exclusives include Killzone Shadow Fall, Driveclub and Knack. The PS4 launch date is confirmed for November 15 in US and November 29 in Europe.