At 3pm BST Nintendo held its latest Direct webcast, highlighting the Wii U titles set to release during the spring and summer 2013 periods.
- European release dates for The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3 have been confirmed.
- Sonic: Lost World is coming exclusively to Wii U and 3DS, it is the first of a three-game exclusivity partnership between Sega and Nintendo
- New Super Luigi U is to be released as a stand alone retail game
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games is coming to Wii U
- Yakuza 1 & 2 HD for Wii U have been announced
- Nintendo pledges to 'bring E3 to the people' with US Wii U retail tour
The event follows a major new bid to recover from Wii U's slow start, and it is believed Nintendo is planning a significant global marketing campaign for Wii U this summer.
Here are the full details of the event, as they happened.
No need to reload the page, updates are automatic