Sony's ongoing US PlayStation Store 'Spring Fever' campaign has switched its focus to the Resident Evil franchise this week.
The Resident Evil Franchise Sale brings deep discounts to a long list of games in the series for PS3 owners.
The latest game, Resident Evil 6, is included in the sale, with its usual $29.99 asking price slashed to $20.99 for regular PSN users and $14.69 for PS Plus subscribers.
Here's the full list of discounted games to be introduced today:
(Game Title - regular price - sale price - PS Plus price)
- Resident Evil 4 (PS3) - $19.99 - $13.99 - $9.79
- Resident Evil Director's Cut (PS one Classic) - $9.99 - $4.99 - $3.49
- Resident Evil 2 (PS one Classic) - $5.99 - $2.99 - $2.09
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3) - $29.99 - $20.99 - $14.69
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS one Classic) - $5.99 - $2.99 - $2.09
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (PS3) - $29.99 - $20.99 - $14.69
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS3) - $19.99 - $13.99 - $9.79
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (PS3) - $39.99 - $27.99 - $19.59
- RESIDENT EVIL THE DARKSIDE CHRONICLES (PS3) - $14.99 - $10.49 - $7.34
- RESIDENT EVIL THE UMBRELLA CHRONICLES (PS3) - $14.99 - $10.49 - $7.34
Also for PlayStation Plus subscribers this week, Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny, a PSP fighter supported by Vita, will be added to the Instant Game Collection and, consequently, downloadable to PS Plus subs at no additional cost.