Square Enix has released new Tomb Raider DLC in the form of a fresh multiplayer map pack, while dating more upcoming game add-ons.
The 1939 multiplayer map pack is out now on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, the publisher said today.
Meanwhile, the previously Xbox 360 exclusive Caves and Cliffs multiplayer map pack will be released on PS3 and PC in mid-April, and the Shipwrecked multiplayer map pack will hit all three platforms in early May. Details of each release follow the new multiplayer trailer below.
Additionally, all launch exclusive Tomb Raider DLC is now available on PS3 and Steam. It features a range of weapons packs and multiplayer characters.
1939 multiplayer map pack
- Dogfight: Dating back to the World War II experiments conducted on the island, this bunker is a deadly maze of brick and mortar that could easily become a tomb.
- Forest Meadow: This forest meadow is a hunting ground, filled with open spaces that can be advantageous and dangerous at the same time. Who is the hunter and who is the hunted?
Shipwrecked multiplayer map pack
- Lost Fleet: A massive beached ship serves as a dangerous battleground filled with twists, turns, and traps.
- Himiko's Cradle: Danger lurks around every corner in this mountain top shrine. The area is sacred to the scavengers and will be your final resting place if you are not careful.
Caves and Cliffs multiplayer map pack
- Scavenger Caverns: A massive network of caves used by the scavengers as a prison area.
- Cliff Shantytown: This settlement was built high in the island cliffs. Its many layers hide some of the deadliest traps on the island.
- The Burning Village: A fire has erupted in an abandoned Japanese village. The burning buildings offer multiple ways to escape your enemies, but enter them at your own peril.