Sony is to kick off a The Walking Dead sale on the European PlayStation Network this week.
Beginning on Wednesday when the digital marketplace next updates and running until April 3, the discounts cover all five releases in Telltale Games' award-winning episodic series.
For the duration of the promotion, the first episode will be absolutely free to download.
Discounts for all PSN users
- The Walking Dead - Episode 1: A New Day - 100% off
- The Walking Dead - Season Pass: was €19.99/£15.99/AU$29.95, now €14.99/£11.99/AU$21.95, additional 25% off for Plus Subscribers
PlayStation Plus exclusive discounts: 50% off the following products
- The Walking Dead - Episode 2: Starved for Help
- The Walking Dead - Episode 3: Long Road Ahead
- The Walking Dead - Episode 4: Around Every Corner
- The Walking Dead - Episode 5: No Time Left
Telltale has confirmed plans to launch the second season of The Walking Dead this autumn. And Gary Whitta, who oversaw the narrative of season one and wrote episode four, recently said Telltale is working on Walking Dead content which will arrive before season two.