GAME is hosting a number of Tomb Raider hands-on events throughout the UK late this month and early next.
Taking place at ten stores, the after-hours lock-in events will offer time with the game plus food and refreshments courtesy of the retailer.
You can register at your nearest participating store or send them a tweet to be in with a chance of being selected. Participants must be over 18 and will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here's the full list of dates and locations:
- February 25, 18.30, Croydon, https://twitter.com/GAMECroydon
- February 25, 18.00, Hull Prospect, https://twitter.com/GAMEhullsuper
- February 26, 18.00, Leeds Headrow Centre, http://twitter.com/GAMEheadrow
- February 26, 20.00, Milton Keynes, https://twitter.com/GAME_MK
- February 27, 18.00, Norwich, https://twitter.com/GAMENorwich
- February 27, 18.00, Poole, https://twitter.com/GAMEPoole
- February 28, 18.00, Coventry, https://twitter.com/GAMECoventry
- February 28, 21.00, Bristol Cribbs, https://twitter.com/GAMECribbs
- March 1, 18.00, Pontypridd, https://twitter.com/GAMEPontypridd
- March 1, 18.00, Portsmouth, https://twitter.com/GAMEPortsmouth
Square Enix has confirmed a Tomb Raider release date of March 5, 2013. If you're thinking of picking it up, check out the Tomb Raider Survival and Collector's editions.
It was recently confirmed that a Tomb Raider demo won't be made available prior to the game's release.