Microsoft has revealed the full contents of the Halo 4 Limited Edition, as well as a DLC Pass for multiplayer maps.
Available for £69.99, the Halo 4 Limited Edition includes:
- Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Special Edition - An extended 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will bring the "Halo" universe to life as you've never seen it, providing an enthralling backstory leading up to the events of Halo 4
- Bonus in-fiction content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
- Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
- War Games Map Pack Access - Access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, otherwise available for download post-launch on Xbox Live
- Early access to six Specialisations, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career
- UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet - Includes an armour customisation schematic, a blueprint of the massive ship itself, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity's finest warriors: the Spartan-IVs.
- Spartan-IV Recruit In-Game Armour
- Spartan-IV Prime In-Game Armour Skin
- Assault Rifle Prime In-Game Weapon Skin
- Prime In-Game Emblem
- Xbox Live Avatar "Recruit" Armour
- Cryo-Tube Xbox Live Avatar Prop
A Halo 4 War Games Map Pass will also be available as a standalone option from November 6 priced at 2000 Microsoft Points (£17.13), representing a discount of more than 15 per cent versus purchasing the add-ons individually, according to Microsoft. It'll also include three in-game exclusives - the Spartan-IV Scanner and Strider helmets, and the Falcon in-game emblem.