The one problem with the Resident Evil series? You always have to play the good guys, Chris Refield and Leon S Kennedy are all well and good, but we all know it's the villains who always get the best lines.
Well no longer, for Operation Raccoon City, Capcom's survival horror co-op shooter places you in the size twelves of the sinister Umbrella Security Service, charged with eliminating all evidence of Umbrella's involvement in the Raccoon City disaster.
Can't wait? Dive straight in to our Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Reaction Time challenge here
We've teamed up with Capcom to offer Resident Evil fans a chance to form their own USS Wolf Pack, watching exclusive weekly videos to win signed Resident Evil artwork prizes as well as entering for a grand prize of big screen TVs and Raccoon City goodies.
Each week from now until release in March we'll be presenting an exclusive RE: ORC video. Embedded in each which is a code which all four squad members must then race to input, with the fastest squad grabbing the goods.
Quick reflexes are key in this Reaction Time challenge and the fastest trigger fingers will always win. Full instructions below, but for now good luck and good hunting.
The first video will be going live at 4.30pm today, so time to grab your friends and form your squad!
1) Head on over to CVG.com/raccooncity
2) Sign up and follow the instructions to form a squad of four Res Evil fans, by logging into Facebook and inviting your friends to join you.
3) Watch our weekly exclusive Operation Raccoon City video and prepare to enter the codes by watching videos displayed on CVG's Operation Raccoon City competition site.
4) The site displays the time until the release of the next Reaction Time video. Squads should assemble ready for this time and view the latest video.
5) During the video a code will be displayed. Each squad member must enter the code using the option provided.
6) A squad's reaction time is judged on the time taken between the first and last member to enter the code.
Prizes and eligibility
Each week, Capcom will award a prize to the squad with the best reaction time. Squads will not be eligible to
win more than one weekly prize but must compete in at least 10 of the 20 prize draws in order to be entered for the chance to win the grand prize of a TV each and Raccoon City goodies.
Full competition rules can be found here
Don't forget we're also currently running a competition for places on Capcom's Christmas community day where you can play Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, Street Fighter X Tekken and Asura's Wrath.